Tuesday, July 18, 2017

On Grief

"Some years ago Stephen and I were taking to the Dalai Lama and he told us he still had anxiety and anger,at times,so if a 😍remarkable heart still has work to do,I know I have work to do."
Stephen and Ondrea are two of the best teachers of grief healing ever!

Ondrea Levine
10 hrs
Many have asked when grief will end and as far as I understand,it ends when we get off the wheel of life and death-if you believe in reincarnation it doesn't matter how long,but how loving,forgiving you are in the present.Some years ago Stephen and I were taking to the Dalai Lama and he told us he still had anxiety and anger,at times,so if a 😍remarkable heart still has work to do,I know I have work to do.Only you know your path and you must walk ,at your pace,but unless you are completely loving and can't be insulated by anyone's words or actions,you have work to do

No comments: