Saturday, December 26, 2015

ABSOLUTELY "There is love"!

 
 
Thanks Andy, ABSOLUTELY "There is love"!
Andy Skadberg
There is love. We don't die. Our breath comes from God and will never cease. When we stop repeating our "sad" and "painful" stories then they will stop. We alre...ady live in heaven, we just need to fully acknowledge that we are fully supported to create our life and world. That is the amazing thing. We contain infinite love and when we share just that with our thoughts, words and deeds then we get to live that. I get to know this because I have realized through my own process that I am fully supported and I can always trust it. Merry Breath Mass.
Cheryl Lynn ho ho ho beautiful light ... hope you are having a wonderful yule season ... much love n many blessings smile emoticon heart emoticon
 
 
Ron Alexander and ETERNAL LOVE at that!
 
 
Ron Alexander Hi dear Cheryl see my post below about sweet Christmas day - LIKE: ...sometimes it is best to love someone from a distance. We have to respect people's free will without choosing to wallow in their stagnation along with them. To do so would not be honoring yourself. I HOPE AND EXPECT YOU DID TOO SIS Cheryl Lynn!

No comments: