Sunday, March 22, 2015

We are all Angels in disguise

Ron, It was a great privilege to meet you today!! Again, thank you so much for your service, sacrifices made, and what you have given up for us!!! Please let me know how I can help in any way. What you are doing is amazing, sharing this side of soldiers that were so wrongly treated by their own country after such traumatic experiences, I am beyond ready to help bring their stories to help make especially the civilians understand how wrong they were for turning against the ver...y people, who DID NOT ASK, OR WANT TO BE THERE, and yet they protected our country anyway. It would be a great honor to me to be a part of what you are working to accomplish, especially for the true war fighters involved!! Please let me know how I can assist in this project, I can't think of anything I would be more proud of to be a part of showing what these soldiers went thru! Bringing the recognition, as these men greatly deserve, should have been done long ago!!! Please let me how I can assist with this project! Thank You!!! H.
http://www.gofundme.com/lb9iaw

   
My story and Sherry's book NATURAL DESTINY (on Amazon), I feel are both validating the faith that we all have that Inner Christ - we are all innocent and loving the best we can. Thankfully, I did get another donation yesterday, like I intuited I was...Wendy, thanks for inspiring me to use the gofundme site - at first, as you said, I was going to do it for helping the homeless, however the van I near donated is serving that purpose. Also, 75% of the homeless are vets, and the more that can find their Real Self in their stories, the more power they have to get out of that circumstance.
Here is one of several marked comments from Sherry's book that affirms my story: "Michael, even though your mommy and daddy are not here with you, they are still in your heart. They are just in a different place and you will see them again. Nothing ever ends. (By the way Quantum Physics proves this - Einstein - "Energy never ends.", Ron) You can't see them right now, but you still feel them in your heart, and in places and things around you, she explained."
 
An Angel in Disguise in Vietnam
Our vets. and soldiers all need to find that Inner Healer and that is my purpose in Healing Digital Stories. We all have that "Angel" part of us, however not many are fortunate enough to find it like Barry.

Dear Brother CWO Barry Alexander killed in Vietnam Sept. 22,. 1969
 
"I want to help not hurt." So, he flew Medevac Helicopters
 
Let's support more soldiers and vets. like Barry!
 
 

No comments: