Friday, May 16, 2014

New Power Place?


Ron Alexander That is Magnolia tree next to "orbs" and live Oaks inside meadow.
 

  • Penny Masland Smith Wonderful energy. Like angels
     

  •  

  • Robyn Summers-Shelley I zoomed in to the photo
    on my iPhone Ron, if you look closely at the trunk of the tree, there is a face above the blue orb. That's what I saw......
     


  •  
    Kristin Mahoney Robyn that face is as clear as can be!!! Now I see another profile below that blue orb looking to the right and another looking to the left infused with that And a face int the trees smiling to the right of the blue orb under the pale yellow one and a face straight on under the spoke formation of brancehes on the tree... My first impression was that the mist stood out as much as the orbs!!! Appears you had some visitors this day for sure Ron!!!!!


  • Ron Alexander Wow, good OMENS, thanks so much Robyn Summers-Shelley, Kristin Mahoney and Penny Masland Smith - The owner has some wonderful plans for that magnificent property!

    Photo: Anybody out there know anything about "orbs"? These came up on photo trek on beautiful farm on John's Island yesterday. The blue one came up again in another location next to owner.

    Ron Alexander's photo.



     
     Here is that blue orb at another location close to owner of land (above)
    Below, I wish I had not erased from camera original shots, as I think I cropped part of the foggy stuff out.
     


     
     

    No comments: