Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Grateful Today

I am grateful especially this morning for my breath. I am breathing consciously now with aid of fans one above and one pointed toward me. If not for fans, I would be breathing with help of a facemask, because of sleep apnea. At sunrise I will run/walk to beach, where I will breath in the fresh ocean breeze. I will repeat this at sunset. The wind here is very pure, as there is no land between the beach and the Straits of Gibraltar. Also, there are no polluting industries. When in Charleston, I enjoy the fresh breezes on the Ashley River adjacent to the Charleston Harbor and large ocean inlet. I am a blessed man healing from the apnea also helped by my healthy nutrition and daily juicing. In addition to meditation/prayer and frequent yoga, l am inspired by by reading inspirational literature and by many of your posts (facebook).
 

Photo: Grateful for every blessing in my life! ~ Kate xx

The Lightworkers Academy <3

No comments: