Friday, June 14, 2013

Grateful for Awareness of Distress Triggers

What are you Grateful for Today? ▼


Ron Alexander Identifying more triggers to distress in my psyche, most related to control issues. For more inner peace, I am thankful for becoming aware of them and watching them pass by...and hopefully decreasing more quickly.

Christy Caraway For another 24 hours clean and sober!
 
Wayne Waller Trippy stuff --- your couragous Heart is powerful
 

  • Jeeni Zucchini grateful for this experience. grateful for my diminishing capacities that remind me to do more. grateful for my increasing faculties that remind me I've so much farther to go. grateful for the things that matter - the loves and passions and for the things that don't matter, but are fun - the fads and fashions. grateful for friends and allies.
     

  • Ron Alexander I am grateful to have deep yet light-hearted friends like Wayne Waller and Jeeni Zucchini metta!
     

     
     
     
     

    No comments: