Friday, October 28, 2011

Freedom & Joy are my Divine Birthrights

Spirit is forever Free!


FREEDOM & Joy are my Divine Birthright!
Just as joy, nobody can give you freedom of Spirit,
and no one can take away your freedom of Spirit.
FREEDOM!
As I continue to celebrate my birthday, I realize my Divine
birthright is "freedom, joy & good.
In the awareness that Spirit indwells my life. I know that my
Spirit is released from all lack & limitation. I understand and
accept the truth about myself. My physical body and my
objective affairs reflect the perfection that I feel, the wholeness
of which I am certain, and the glorious freedom that rightfully
belongs to me. I rejoice that my Spirit is forever Free."
Ernest Holmes - "Daily Wisdom" Oct.14!


Dance, when you are broken open.
Dance, if you have torn the bandage off.
Dance, in the middle of fighting.
Dance in your blood.
Dance when you are perfectly free.
Rumi (Sufi Whirling)

No comments: