Saturday, July 16, 2011

Moonlight Dancing Surfing on Waves




I created this collage from photos I took last night at the full moon on the ocean. I find it fascinating how the bright light of the full moon dances on waves and even surfs on the face on them. Very entrancing and I hope you can see some of the magic on the photos of this collage. Jeanne says the surfing phenomenon looked like Light Sprites surfing the breaking surface of the waves. It also looks like a fire being put out wnen the waves break. in joy and Light, ron

1 comment:

Franco Bellino said...

I love the idea of the Moon surfing on the waves. I'll put it in a text I'm writing right now, if you give me your mail i?ll let you know when it will be published.. Mine is :
franco.bellino@francobellino.it
or
www.francobellino.com