Sunday, March 27, 2011

Freedom from Limitations of Thinking, from Ideas of Separation


Freedom from the collective unconscious, traditions, history, myths, religious dogma, & political propaganda. Freedom from beliefs that one race is superior, that one country is superior, that one section of the country is superior, that one state is superior. Freedom from the beliefs that the rich are superior to all economic classes, that the middle class is superior to the poor. Freedom from the beliefs that one religion is superior to others. Freedom from the beliefs that "third-world" countries are inferior. Freedom from the belief that one gender is superior. Freedom from any "ism" - nationalism, feminism even humanism (that our species is superior) et. al. And especially freedom from any fear-based thinking! Freedom from the belief that we are seperate from anyone or anything. Think outside the box, think creatively, think Oneness, Be Free!

JeannieNjeff wrote:
"Freedom unite us; freedom of the mind, freedom of the spirit-freedom to be
yourself-freedom to love yourself,freedom to give freely-freedom is fully
understanding,acceptance of all beings as One in Source, and loving them fully
in that knowlege-there is no power like this!"


.Ron Alexander: I wrote about the "third-world" countries, because I have been to several who are designated that way with "poverty" implied, yet they have richer cultures with stronger communities than many of the "richer" countries I have been in including???
Ron Alexander: Thanks Ra, Yes JeannieNJeff's comment is like a dessert to my post. Thank you JeannieNJeff!
Ida Rose: You know Ron, I often say when someone ask me where I live, I reply I live in the Getto, Englerston is known as the inner city, and that is where I live in Nassau, I often say to people , I am not poor, I just don't have a surpluss of money, but life is great!!!
Ron Alexander: Thank you Ida for confirming what I have learned in the Bahamas & elsewhere, The greatest greeting is one I learned in your beautiful islands. "Is that you, (wo)mon?" if you are feeling good, you answer: "Yea (wo)mon, it is all of me!" If you are not feeling good, you say "no (wo)mon it is only part of me!"
Jeanne Porter Ashley: Wow, Ron! Ditto, agree with all (26, I counted 'em) in your original post! Yes, freedom unite us, now -- equally & unconditionally -- all is One!! Loving oneness! ♥
Jeanne Porter Ashley: From personal experience, freedom, as a state of mind, is a 'High' that is beyond description! Happily, I have been in that mind-set a number of times -- hitchhiking the USA with friends, traveling alone through Europe -- never 'escaping from' anything, but, coming into the inner/outer space that allowed me to have the expansive view. Life is good! ♥
Ron Alexander: Today I affirm freedom from the limitation of my own thought. I am no longer hypnotized by the mind of history. The Divine Intelligence within me is transcendant