Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pleasure Gene Overrides "selfish gene"


♥♥*♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ We come spinning out of nothingness,¸¸.•*¨*
¸.•*¨`*ི♥ྀღ scattering stars like dust.¸.•*¨`*ི♥ྀღ Rumi ♥


Science of Mind magazine:

We're not as greedy and selfish as we once believed. The notion of the "selfish gene" has been replaced with growing evidence that we are primarily cooperative and kind. Why? Because for the first two decades of life, the brain is so underdeveloped that we must depend on others. Our brains become acutely aware of the degrees of greed and generosity expressed by other people's behavior. Thus, when we sense that a person is being fair or kind, we build stronger neurological circuits of trust toward that individual. T...he reward system in the brain lights up, and we are filled with a neurological sense of pleasure. From neuroscientists Waldman & Newberg in their "Science and Spirituality" column, SOM January 2011

love yourself first and everything else falls into line.
Lucille Ball

"My life can be describes of 50 years of slow-growing epiphany." Connie Barnard



AS ONE we will create new economic systems that works. For something to work it must work for all of humanity, and that understanding will make our current economic systems obsolete, and make room for systems that secure that we share the abundant resources that Mother Earth provides us in ways so ALL can have a dignified LIFE. Abundance and sharing for ALL is the natural state of the ONE"~Bent Kim Lundberg

Ron Alexander: Knowing that I AM One with Love right Here & Now, the Light of Joy & Peace radiates from me and blesses those who accept the Presence of God within Ourselves! We are Divine Mirrors, and I AM so grateful! There is more of Us all the time.

ron: I AM THAT. I AM HOME IN THE UNIVERSE. I AM GRATEFULLY HERE NOW.

Noy Traba-g Thank you for your constant support and encouragement, Ron. You, truly are my bestest!!!! You are always there for me ... and I dearly, dearly love you for that. I can never find anyone better than you. I feel so much better now (almost... zilch!) ... sending you beautiful thoughts, love, light, sunshine and extra, extra JOY. The Angel of JOY is forever grateful to her JOY-minder. Thank you for YOU!!! JOY, JOY, JOY!!!
May the Blessings BE
I am that. I am at home in the Universe. I am gratefully here now (x7).
★~ ♥☮ ♥ ~★
,♥♥░(¯`:´¯)░♥ ♥
♥ (¯ `•.\|/.•´¯)♥
░(`✿◠‿◠).•´¯)░
....♥ (_.•´/|\`•._)♥
★~ ♥☮ ♥ ~★

No comments: