Saturday, January 15, 2011

Peaceful or Paranoid Vibrations?

"The difference between an insane person and divine madness is vibrational. With Nityananda so much shakti and love created an atmosphere that uplifted all who came within its subtle field. On the other hand, once I visited my brother, who is in a mental hospital and thought he was Christ. He said he was God.
So I said, "Well I am God too."
"No, you don't understand..." he objected.
All I could feel was his paranoia. "I replied, "Its because you deny
that the rest of us are God too that you are locked up."


Separating Vibes or Oneness Blessings?


"You cannot control how other people feel as feelings are a personal matter. They are created by your thoughts, and you are in total control, as you can change your feelings by changing your mind. Never let anyONE play victim by claiming that you are the reason they feel bad. They own their feelings. Observe that claiming anyONE made you feel bad is giving your power away. Just change you mind."Bent Kim Lundberg


"What anyone thinks of me is not my business." Byron Katy

"I am not a victim of the world I see." ACIM

No comments: