Monday, November 15, 2010

BE LOVE NOW - Love is a State of Being (Unconditional love of one's self is the entrance to Oneness)


BE LOVE NOW - a new book by Ram Dass! "Ram Dass is one of our greatest teachers, with BE LOVE NOW, he shares his profound discovery that Love is a state of being, not a trip from here to there." Deepak Chopra "40 years after BE HERE NOW, Ram Dass shares his life experience, a timeless teaching on love and spiritual awareness." Purchased it today on the way to study BUDDHA'S BRAIN. Never got to BUDDHA'S BRAIN - could not put this important book down. Chp.1: THE PATH OF THE HEART (Unconditional love for one's self is the entrance to Oneness) "...Unconditional love really exists in each of us. Its part of our deep inner being. It is not so much an active emotion as a state if being. It's not 'I love you'for this or that reason, not 'I love you, if you love me.' It's love for no reason. love without an object. It's just sitting in love, a love that incorporates the chair and the room and permeates everything around. The thinking mind is extinguished in love.
If I go into that place in me that is love and you go into that place where you are love, we are together in love. Then you and I are truly in love, the state of BEING LOVE. That's the entrance to Oneness..."

Noy Traba-g: ‎"Only that in you which is me can hear what I'm saying."
~ Baba Ram Dass
Bunni Vaughan Healy: I need to get that. I had "Be Here Now" up until just a couple of years ago when Ken loaned it to someone. What a treasure that was.
Ron Alexander: LOVE ON, RIGHT NOW! thanks, HoniOnieBunni! Yes, I have been in the audience of "Baba" Ram Dass, when he was playing "Guru" in the 70's and before that he was Dr. Richard Albert(?) "researching/experimenting" LSD with Timothy Leary. Then in 80's, I was helping with his Seva project in Nepal from California. He has gone through some great transitions, so I am looking forward to reading that book - Another BOOK GROUP forming?

Joseph Campbell -- "Jesus was crucified because he said, 'I and the Father are one.' Well, the ultimate mystical experience is of one's identity with the divine power. That's the sense of the Chandogya Upanishad saying which says 'You are It.' That divinity which you seek outside, and which you first become aware of because you recognize it outside, is actually your inmost being."

All is One - There is only the illusion of being separate.



Ellen M Raines: yes, so very true ... and I must admit, it scares me a bit! ... lol>Ron Alexander: Ellen, where we are joined is our Essence, our Divinity and is Love. Love casts out all fear. Thanks for posting this Jeanne.
Jeanne Porter Ashley: Ellen -- I know what you mean, Lady! It is scary to understand this -- it IS a HUGE change from 'normal' -- which I know you aren't! Love you, Lady!
Ron, the recognition of that joining on so many levels is truly Unconditional Love and wha...t a CONNECTION! that is! BEING LOVE!

"LOVE thy enemy is not just a
story of being LOVE without conditions or remembering our ONENESS.
Remember that your thoughts are creative, so if you send them LOVE,
you will create reasons for LOVING them. Anything you think is
creating what you focus on. So what do you want to experience"~
Bent
...Kim Lundberg

No comments: