Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Claim My Divine Birthright



It is my birthday. I Claim My Divine Birthright(Inheritance)
I AM FREE. I AM RADIANTLY HEALTHY & WEALTHY. I AM LIFE. I AM TRUTH. I AM BLISS.
I AM FREE OF anxiety, self-criticism, past mistakes, future worry, limitations, condemnation of self & others, confusion, grief, disease, poverty, negativity.
I AM ONE WITH POWERFUL RADIANT LOVE LIGHT. I AM THAT NOW!


I want to celebrate my Divinity every day - to be reborn into Self Realization. How much loving kindness - unconditional Love - can I give myself everyday? How gentle can I be? Jesus said "Love your neighbor as you would yourself." So the more I love myself, the more I can love my neighbor. I enjoy giving, probably more than recieving. How can I open myself up to be a better reciever? How can I better realize that being happy is more important than being right? Giving, Blessing, Healing touch, meditating,praying, cooking and eating healthy, beauty, nature, art,
writing, reading gardening, sailing, rowing, walking, beach biking, stargazing, watching the sunset & sunrise, & community make me feel better - what else?
And Thou? Any answers you have of celebrating Your Divinity every day?





I claim my birthright to just be... to observe the seasons of nature and human beings... to fully drink in the moment. Love your blog, Capt! Jeanne

No comments: