Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FROM BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS TO EVERYDAY CELEBRATIONS

I Claim My Divine Birthright/INHERITANCE


It was my birthday last week. I Claim My Divine Birthright(Inheritance)every day!
I AM FREE. I AM RADIANTLY HEALTHY & WEALTHY. I AM LIFE. I AM TRUTH. I AM BLISS.
I AM FREE OF anxiety, self-criticism, past mistakes, future worry, limitations, condemnation of self & others, confusion, grief, disease, poverty, negativity.
I AM ONE WITH POWERFUL RADIANT LOVE LIGHT. I AM THAT NOW!

I want to celebrate my Divinity every day - to be reborn into Self Realization. How much loving kindness - unconditional Love - can I give myself everyday? How gentle can I be? Jesus said "Love your neighbor as you would yourself." So the more I love myself, the more I can love my neighbor. I enjoy giving, probably more than recieving. How can I open myself up to be a better reciever? How can I better realize that being happy is more important than being right? Giving, Blessing, Healing touch, meditating,praying, cooking and eating healthy, beauty, nature, art,
writing, reading gardening, sailing, rowing, walking, beach biking, stargazing, watching the sunset & sunrise, & community make me feel better - what else?
And Thou? Any answers you have of celebrating Your Divinity every day?




MAY ALL BEINGS BE HAPPY AND FREE!

Noy Traba-g: Giving immense thanks for all the good things happening my way (no matter how small ... and however big ...). Doing the right things ... mindfully. How else can it any other be? The feeling of love and joy inside - all that which runneth... over ... spilling out - radiating, reverberating, surging, bouncing, reflecting, echoing ... sprinkling like never-ending fountain source > onto those around us ... vibrating and waving and rippling - forth and back; coming in hundreds of ten-folds. Ohhhhh ... isn't life great? That, for me, is divine celebration. All emanating from love and joy felt within ... pouring out like the river afton. OMG!!! This is really happening - I do feel it!!! I'm brimming again with so much JOY!!! Gotta contain myself and ........ fly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veronica: To love is wonderful...to be loved is even more exciting, but the Ultimate love is for oneself first, Love yourself and then you will be capable and willing to love others...just as they are

No comments: