Monday, August 9, 2010

After Oneness Blessings, Migraines Go Away


THIS WAS ON A DEEKSHA BLOG.....SO I AM HAPPY TO REPORT IT'S ALL IN MY HEAD.......LOL :) I HAVE HAD MIGRANES IN THE PAST AND MINE AFTER DEEKSHA WERE FLOATING AROUND!!! .........I AM HAPPY TO REPORT I DO NOT HAVE ONE NOW !!!

SO THE BLOOD VESSELS ARE OPENING ........GRACE OF GOD

THANKS AGAIN...I WILL BE THERE MONDAY

LOVE AND LIGHT, DONNA STEAD





Paul, I was happy to meet you and happy we have Deeksha available within a 2 hour drive. Receiving Deeksha from you was very powerful for both myself and my husband. This was my husband’s first Deeksha. I have been receiving Deeksha since January. I received Deeksha every day for 7 days and some days 2x’s, from 2 friends. That was my introduction and I suffered migraines nearly every day. I also had a migraine for 2 days after your Deeksha and my husband too had a headache for a couple of days and he NEVER has a headache. I do not consider this a disappointment. I actually try to welcome it and open into it. It has been explained to me that Deeksha can open up the blood vessels in the brain. The migraines are different in that it travels all around my head, not staying in one place like it has done for years. So there is a difference and yet the pain is the same… intense! When the migraine dissolves I notice a weightlessness, floating, expanding, more of a willingness to meet everything, all of life, just as it is, with more awareness and more opening, living moment-to-moment, less resistance and more often aware of my breath and the breath of us all. Sometimes I notice nothing and sometimes very subtle changes. Sometimes different and always just as it is. Truthfully, I would have to say that this is the best I can describe IT, because there really are no words to describe IT. I don’t know what this is called nor does it matter to me. Also, my experiences vary. It is my prayer when I receive Deeksha to be empty, open and willing to receive the Grace of God to serve in the highest good of all.

--
Donna Stead - studio owner
The Yoga Room


For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others.
For beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

No comments: