Sunday, September 26, 2021

Martin Luther King Jr. was a man of faith who didn't mind making trouble for God.

 Back Protesting Confederate Flaggers and Monuments at The Battery in Charleston, S.C. where the Civil War was started.


ALL LIVES MATTER WHEN BLACK LIVES MATTER
Thanks Greta for giving me the heads up, "all those cannons are considered monuments too", that needs to be tested in court. I may just cause some good trouble." The cops are saying we have to stay on that side of the street again, like saying "go to the back of the bus." I have been on the other side of the street last week and this week, when Greta gave me a warning told to her by cops. As I did not "obey a lawful order" last week when told not to be on that side of the street.

Marlena Davis, our leader and photographer













No comments: