Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Despite detesting 45 & complicit GOP,





Despite detesting 45 & complicit GOP, can one remain happy, and not develop an hatred for humanity? "Contempt for happiness is usually contempt for other people's happiness, and is an elegant disguise for hatred of the human race." Bertrand Russellfeeling curious.



  • Lillian Marcella Kocher Happiness joy and being alive is the core of my being I have discovered. I am happy. I could be happier. Or not. It's on a continuum not either or. This is been my recent discovery for myself. My core is not sadness or anger as I once thought. When I dug a little deeper and went a little earlier even back to conception I was happy to be alive. I still am I love life and I love my life I'm very lucky and very blessed. 


No comments: