Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Did Sarah really say this?


Harold Morton Ron Alexander What it appears is that she would not equate the two and the reporter asking the question on both the shootings and the wall is the one who actually put two and two together and came up with 6, She did not say it verbatim. I think she too is a piece of shit but I wont misquote her
Manage
Reply2h




Harold Morton Ron, I am glad to help if need be. Remember YOU started this as a Vet group. Im a 22 year Vet. Nam Vet at that. When you opened it up, stuff happens. I seen it hundreds of times in political groups. Conservative and liberal. To stay credible you gotta keep it not just factual, but clean. Otherwise we just like all the rest. You are doing a GREAT job. I know it is hard LOL!!!!!
Manage
Reply2h
Ron AlexanderYou manage the membership, moderators, settings, and posts for Veterans Against Putintrumpism (VAP). You know my Brother was killed in Vietnam, and I was NOT there because of him. And have worked for years to heal of grief and survivors guilt. You may enjoy a short Youtube: Dog Tags and Bodybags, a Tribute to CWO Barry Alexander
Manage
Reply2h
Harold Morton Ron Alexander I will def look at it. May he RIP.
Manage

No comments: