Friday, March 9, 2018

The Importance of our voices...

We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.
MALALA YOUSAFZAI


I Am Malala Quotes


I Am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the TalibanI Am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai
266,109 ratings, 4.08 average rating, 15,916 reviews

“We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.”
“One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world."
“When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.”
“Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow." Education is neither Eastern nor Western, it is human.”
“If one man can destroy everything, why can't one girl change it?”
“Let us pick up our books and our pens, they are the most powerful weapons.”

“Once I had asked God for one or two extra inches in height, but instead he made me as tall as the sky, so high that I could not measure myself.”

“We human beings don't realize how great God is. He has given us an extraordinary brain and a sensitive loving heart. He has blessed us with two lips to talk and express our feelings, two eyes which see a world of colours and beauty, two feet which walk on the road of life, two hands to work for us, and two ears to hear the words of love. As I found with my ear, no one knows how much power they have in their each and every organ until they lose one.”

“My mother always told me," hide your face people are looking at you." I would reply," it does not matter; I am also looking at them.”

“Let us pick up our books and our pens,” I said. “They are our most powerful weapons. One child, one teacher, one book and one pen can change the world.”

“I told myself, Malala, you have already faced death. This is your second life. Don't be afraid — if you are afraid, you can't move forward.”





No comments: