Saturday, December 10, 2016

YOU ARE THE UNIVERSE IN ECSTATIC MOTION

May I see the Unlimited Part of Myself and Others
May I see my own limits with compassion, just as I view the limits of others.
Roshi Joan Halifax...
Spoken at Legacy of Wisdom conference, April 17, 2011(gratefulness.org)

I change this to "may I see my own Unlimited compassion, just as I view the unlimited in others." Ron Alexander
Guidance from Danny Nagashima – Chanting to become a man/woman of unlimited self-esteem – is the best medicine.
When Amy chanted that way, everything in her life changed.
You can analyze your situation all you want . . . you have to get to the root of why you don’t believe in the greatness of our own life?
You have to grab the ‘doubt of your greatness’ by the root, and yank it out of your life. You must chant to awaken to your greatness. Chant to appreciate and value your own life. The answer is probably simple. But, since we over-analyze our situation, it gets complicated and the solution seems farther away. When Amy followed Danny’s guidance, it was unbelievable what she felt inside. Your mission as a Buddhist is to be happy – not master suffering. We have the negative part of us, and the positive part of us. There’s a part of us that believes we can do it, and then the negative part says, ‘Who are you kidding?’
See More

No comments: