Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Nathan teaches us "Everything can be used as a vehicle for transformation"

 
Photo: Please feel free to SHARE & LIKE
Namasté ॐ
 
 
This quote reminds me of the story told me by the Wounded Wheel Chair Warrior Nathan.
I asked him after he did an amazing hand stand in and out of his wheel chair, how he had such a good attitude? He told me "acceptance with gratitude". I stated that the healing of grief ends with acceptance, and asked him "how long did it take to get to acceptance"? Nathan told me that it happened right away, "as others were killed, and an inch one way or the other would have killed me, so I am very grateful to be alive." Thank you Nathan for being such an inspirational Teacher!
 
Ron Alexander's photo.
 
Ron Alexander second part of handstand
 
 
Ron Alexander's photo.
 
Ron Alexander And back in wheelchair- Wow!

No comments: