Tuesday, February 19, 2013

BIG HEART MEDITATION

Harshada David Wagner is an excellent meditation plus teacher, who I will write about much later. He looks like a blend of a mountain man and a rotund, jolly Buddha.  He says his purpose is to bring God's Love to Earth - to embody God's Love!


Harshada's "Basic Belief" reminds me of the Bodhisattva Vow

The basic belief that underlies everything that I do in this work is that we are great. I believe that we human beings are tremendously powerful and basically good- but that we are rarely raised or educated in a way that brings out that deep goodness. I believe that everyone deserves to live a life that reflects their greatness and that it takes some training to learn how to live in that way. The various programs and learning methods that I produce are all aimed at helping people know and live from their greatness and live a beautiful, inspiring, passionate, heart-centered, soulful life.






 

You Deserving Love is  a Centerpiece of Harshada's teaching.          

No comments: