Monday, February 6, 2012

The Only Real Security

The Only Real Security:
Worth repeating regarding situation I describe below



Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present. (thanks to Lindsay Lock Butler)

Live up to your convictions, you can walk in grace or walk in fear. You can't have it both ways. Carlos Santana (I met Carlos in California outside of Trader Joes' - he talked to me and anybody else without any pretense - a great supportive inspirational entertainer and down to earth guy! He walks his talk!)
Bunni,
What did the 3 lawyers decide? I looked around to see if you posted, forgive me if I missed it. Thinking about you.


Thanks so much Bunni! - The "trust" lawyer has given me and my attorney a week to get some "paper" proof together to try to convince him not to have the "eviction lawyer" try to put me out again. I have been going through my records - repair bills & medical bills mainly, and will get them to my lawyer and telling more of my side of story. Again, so glad I watched The Diary of Ann Frank last night - bless her Sweet Soul - so grateful to be free and have good choices.

Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!
Anne Frank

I watched The Diary of Ann Frank again last night, which helps me be so grateful for being free to come and go in peace, ron

No comments: