Friday, February 4, 2011

Oneness with the Power of God (The Secret of Life).


The God of love and peace shall be with you. 11 Corinthians 13:11
The Divine Presence is a living and dynamic reality. A direct experience of a conscious contact with the Divine is required to harnass the Power of God.
The secret of life is to know that there is a Real You, which lives in a Real God, and the two are one. A Power that can meet every need is to realize the Law of God is written in your mind.
Right now I feel a flow of Energy, Light , and Love filling my entire being. I know I am one with an infinite Presence that fills my life with peace, harmony and joy. I let go of all negative beliefs and affirm that Love is transforming my life today
.
above is paraphrased from Ernest Holmes - A Year of Daily Wisdom
God did not give us the spirit of fear but of power, love and wisdom.

No comments: