Thursday, July 8, 2010

I am sorry, Please Forgive Me ...thank you, I love you.


Kahu Kahealani Kawaiolamanaloa Satchitananda: "We Need a ...Great Healing..., and We Need a Great Forgiving. But Healing cannot begin without Forgiveness. We Must Forgive each other, Forgive our loved ones, Forgive our friends, Forgive our enemies, Forgive ourselves. We need to pray even for a person who has done wrong! In our Tiyospaye - our family, when two people fight they are made brothers or sisters.

Forgiveness itself is a powerful medicine. We need forgiveness to create PEACE! Mitakuye Oyasin! (all our relations) in the Great Circle of Life, where there is no beginning and no end.
"White Buffalo Teachings" by Chief Arvol Looking Horse

Ho’oponopono ‘I’ike…..Setting Sacred and Right ALL RELATIONS on the Defined Path of Awareness/Oneness of Aloha/God, Ke Ala 'i'ike!....E Kala Mai ia’u…I’m Sorry! Please Forgive Me! Aloha No Wau Ia ‘Oe….I Love You! Mahalo Nui Loa…Thank You Greatly…Mahalo Ke Akua I’o Talani….Thank You God of the Highest Heavens


Hatred stirs up quarrels, but love covers all offenses. - Proverbs 10:12

No comments: