Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Deep Healing

It is better if we can feel what we say, otherwise it is just words without much meaning behind of it.
Just can't get over of talking about Ho'oponopono.
So, if we say: " I love you," we should really take the time to feel it inside. (Me personally I'd prefer "us all" to word "you", even if it is being done for someone personally. It is just that I prefer seeing everything as the whole.)
When saying "thank you," we should really feel gratitude and think of what we're
being grateful for.
When saying "I'm sorry and please forgive me," it would be useful to get so deep that we could also let go and forgive all the pain. It is just that we can't get without giving it first. So we need to forgive ourselves and all the others for carrying or causing the pain. So we also need to forgive before asking to be forgiven, but also understand the reasons that has caused it all.

The whole creation was not intended to cause any of the suffering and that's how it was before, but this information is erased from our history books. But as the human civilization we have gone pretty far from it... Kind a difficult to make a good face and not to see what we have done. I'm really deeply sorry for all of it, that I'd rather not want to see. I'm sorry for all the pain that I'm still causing and what I have caused before because not being aware enough or brave enough to make the better choices. I'm sorry whenever being unhappy and sad... I am grateful for being happy and for making someone feel happier. I'm happy for all of the life we still have here, for the love and joy.

You can say just one word with all the meaning by feeling it all that you say.
With love,
-Silja

Comment by Ron Alexander
Thanks for adding your wisdom to Ho'oponopono! dear Silja, The words "I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you" taken into my loving kindness meditation is really helping me heal alot of old wounds.

"There is no more of a sacred place than where ancient wounds are turned into a present love." (ACIM)

No comments: