Thursday, March 19, 2009

Everybody loves you,

some may not know it yet. This quote goes along with one of my favorite "Katyisms" below:

"Everybody loves me, some people may not know it yet." (Byron Katy).

I am committed to growing into Katy's loving attitude.

Love God by loving those around you. Meher Baba

Above all, clothe yourself with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. Colossians 3:14

Love should grow...Lord may I be faithful to become one who loves more and more. 1 Thessaloninans 4:9-10 (May I love more and more.)

Love need not be confined to a few persons, It can be extended to more without losing the l0ve of a few. What a wonderful experience to learn to love everyone as we do the few.Then we would have a larger territory, and we will experience a greater degree of livingness.
(Ernest Holmes' Daily Wisdom)

Love never faileth...
Love never gives up; its faith, hope and patience never fails. 1 Cor. 13:4-7

No comments: