Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Birthday Message - "Count it all joy..."James 1:2

I Rejoice That My Spirit is Free
____________________________
I now allow the Living Presence of Spirit to flow through me in expanding circles of activity. Every past sense of limitation melts away and every good I have experienced is increased. Every joy that has come into my life is multiplied and there is a new influx of inspiration into my thought. I see more clearly than ever that my Divine Birthright is freedom, joy and good.
_____________________________________________
Spirit is not limited, so neither am I. I let go of all restricting ideas. Knowing that Life gives according to my faith, I lift my thought and elevate my faith. I accept the Divine Presence as now
bountifully expressing peace and harmony in my life. Spirit will never fail me if I never fail to believe in Its goodness and Its responsiveness. Life becomes one grand song as I realize that since God is for me and within me, none can be against me. I will cease merely to exist: I will live!
________________________________________
In the awareness that God indwells my life, I know that my spirit is released from all lack and limitation. I understand and accept the truth about myself. My physical body and my objective affairs reflect the perfection that I feel, the wholeness of which I am certain, and that glorious freedom that rightfully belongs to me. I rejoice that my spirit is forever free.
_________________________________________
Oct. 14, A Year of Daily Wisdom, Ernest Holmes

No comments: