Thursday, September 27, 2007

Blessed are the children, who will lead the way.


THANK YOU, GOD, FOR CHILDREN-YOUR VISION FOR GREATER GOOD IN THE WORLD


Children-what a blessing they are in my life. From their innocence, purity, freedom, and guileless natures, I learn to take one day, one moment, at a time.

Children are my guides through the maze of life's mysteries. I bless these wonderful miracles in my life, children who are my teachers, my reminders that each moment can be a new beginning.

Whereever they are, whatever they are doing, these young ones are growing, learning, and adapting to the environment in which they live. Giving thanks for all the children, I appreciate them as God's vision for the greater good in the world.


"But take care and watch yourselves closely, so as neither to forget the things that your eyes have seen not to let them slip from your mind all the days of your life; make them known to your children and your children's children." Daily Word 41 (Sept. 26, 2007)

No comments: