Saturday, August 5, 2017

Dr Hew Len 5 of 9, ho'oponopono My task with my children is to set them free from any attachment to me, so they can get their inspiration directly from Divinity


My task with my children is to set them free from any attachment to me, so they can get their inspiration directly from Divinity. Erasing memories from judgements of them, "why don't they do that or this..." I do feel love from them occasionally. All memories, even lovely ones, are dead. "AWE" instead of wonder. To be empty, at zero, is to be at Awe. How did you come around to doing this? I don't know, it is all Mystery to me. I am cleaning the rape of the earth. But people cannot help it. Don't you hope many will do this work? Hope is a form of manipulation. I do not promote this. It stimulates. If I clean, and if I will get myself back to work, and miiions will get it, it depends on the Divine.


No comments: