Saturday, August 5, 2017

Dr Hew Len 3 of 9, ho'oponopono Dr. Len got his fame for "cleaning" out a hospital


Cleaning is "say I don't like you", that is my data to clean as it has nothing to do with you." I am sorry, please forgive me. Thank you, I love you. Specifically, I am talking to this inner child within me who is suffering. It is letting go, not engaging, not wrapping around the subject. Back in the beginning, there was no memory, no data, didn't have to work, everything was perfect. Out of this void, (Buddha calls emptiness) up comes enlightenment. I only took care of me, in Hospital (for the Criminally mental ill).  Shared memories with patients, I was there to be free. "Seek you first the kingdom (which is emptiness) , then ye shall see God. I am interested in seeing God in you. Dr. Len was convinced to come to this hospital, there was much verbal and physical violence, and all the seclusion rooms were full. Many patients in restraints. He asked himself what memories do we share, and continued to cleanse himself and after a few months there was not any more violence, no restraints and no patients in seclusion room.


No comments: