Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Can you direct a doc. of your live that...

Can you direct a documentary of your life 




that would leave viewers in a "state of constant amazement"?























Can you direct a documentary of your life that would leave viewers in a "state of constant amazement"?






Zenobia Conkerite Perhaps not direct but attempting to live it is pretty amazing. 😜
Reply
1
2 hrs
Manage
Chris Uswe Plastow Lol! Probably !
Reply
1
2 hrs
Manage
Gisele Fahrbach I can !!
Reply
1
1 hr
Manage
Ron Alexander Yes, I agree, dear former housemate in wondrous CA. How are you?
Reply58 mins
Manage
Gisele Fahrbach Ron Alexander fine cruising around .. being guided and protected by the universe.. never know what shows u next .. real fun !!
Reply
1
6 mins
Manage
Ron Alexander You are helping create a fun movie of yourself😋
Reply2 mins
Manage
Reply
1
1 hr
Manage
Clifford Mullins Jr. Yes...lolol...high drama!
Wow
Reply
1
51 mins
Manage
Lindsay Byrd Caldwell I believe my life has been and continues to be amazing, the lessons learned never cease.
Wow
Reply
1
28 mins
Manage
Linda O'Neill Most would not believe that in my 60's I'm experiencing the deepest intimacy and the most ecstatic sex ever. They probably wouldn't believe I lost my job, primary partner and place to live all within the same week 9 times in my life.
Wow
Reply
2
15 mins
Manage

No comments: