Sunday, July 23, 2017

You are a Sacred Being, You are Divine, so Love your beautiful Self!๐Ÿ˜‡



Roz Brooks
5 hrs

I think something that is fundamentally missing from all our teaching is self-love, self-value, self respect. That is fundamentally the key ingredient and missing in so many teachings, whether it is religion or spirituality or new age thought. The fundamental thing is that if you don’t feel like you deserve to be healed, if you don’t feel that you matter, if you don’t feel that you have a passion or a desire or a purpose for living, then it is going to be a struggle for you to be healed. Because then what happens is that everything we do, everything we strive for in whatever modality, we are doing it from a place of fear. We are going after Chinese medicine or acupuncture or Ayurveda because we fear that illness and therefore there is this desperation. We are questioning ourselves: ‘What am I missing and have not yet uncovered? I am so scared of this illness, I have to beat this illness!’ So the driving force of our mind and actions is fear.
Instead we should ask ourselves: ‘How can I love myself more? What can I do from a place of passion? What can I do to support myself more? How can I feel more joy?’ Then when we are coming from a place of love it doesn’t matter whether we meditate on a mountaintop, pursue Ayurveda or whatever. It starts to work.               Anita Moorjani

No comments: