Sunday, July 30, 2017

Growing up with racist, sexist, bigoted families

Cheryl Lynn: I live with family who are racist and still spray and use toxic chemicals to get rid of 'bugs' n stuff ... although we disagree about many things they are still family and love still guides my actions in most instances ... when i feel that i will let anger or difference guide my words is when i realize that they come from a different time than i do, they were brought up with different ideas that were acceptable in that time and i walk away ... they are not going to change but they are also the main reason that i think for myself, am fiercely independent and know that love is what will change our world 
Excellent:
Hi Andrew, I’m writing because I just can’t deal with my father anymore. He’s a 65-year-old super right-wing conservative who has basically turned into a...
VILLAGEVOICE.COM

No comments: