Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine Message from Nancy - Meow Meow and Honey

Nancy is my Prayer Partner from a long distance in miles but short in smiles!
Dear Ron,

Honey's soul is now part of me and my feline soul family. Oh  what a 
touching and beautiful memorial to her and those whose life she will 
always touch.
After our phone conversation. She is beautiful and precious... I felt 
like I knew her as we spoke earlier this evening.

I attended an evening session on Buddha's teachings at an interfaith 
unity center tonight...Buddha's principles were talked about and also 
attachments, self imposed suffering. In a prayer for peace we brought 
to mind a simple, loving relationship for human or animal being (living 
or in the beyond) and all the unconditional loving feelings we had for 
that being...I brought to mind Meow Meow and cradled the memory of her 
warm, breathing body in my arms for the prayer.

The prayer was for: peace and love; safety from harm; strength and 
perfect health; and to live a noble life. After that prayer for our 
loved one, the same prayer was for ourselves...so I prayed for all the 
same things for myself. The next prayer was for someone in our life we 
felt needed our prayer...that was for you. Then, a prayer for someone 
who was a "thorn in our side" with the same loving wishes was made. 
Finally, a prayer for peace for all living things was the grande finale.

Until we meet again, may love, wonder and prosperity embrace you and be 
yours and be you.

Love and blessings, Nancy

No comments: