Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Today a story about Meow-Meow led me to re-publishing story about Honey

Hi Ron,

We missed our call yesterday evening...my precious old cat made her
transition Sunday and I have been dealing with a heavy heart and
sadness. It was peaceful and nearly perfect. I wished for my little
companion that she would fall asleep but she aged and had some chronic
issues. She is reunited with my mom, who manifested in multiple ways
over the last few weeks to let me know she was ready to welcome Meow
Meow into the heavenly realm.

Meow Meow was my mom's cat - she came from a shelter and we never knew
her history other than that somebody obviously loved her before. When
Mom transitioned, I adopted/inherited her and we shared nearly six
years of an intimate and beautiful loving relationship. She was an
angel, heaven on earth, followed me about, underfoot, talked to me and
used to sleep with me. I know you understand....she was my buddy,
companion, and love object. Alma is my other cat and she is younger and
a sweet cat, too. Our bond is also deep and she is happy to be getting
more attention now.

I am in a period of adjustment and I miss MM with all my heart. I also
feel a sense of relief since she required a lot of care and I managed
my life around her! Like having a child...I chose not to have children
and cats are my family of choice.

My life is changing...there is more symbolism to her passing and I am
releasing some limiting beliefs and boundaries.

I am holding affirmations, prayer and vision for your health,
prosperity, and abundance high in my consciousness and look forward to
our next call. We are scheduled for next week. I am traveling this week
but do have some time on Wednesday if you would like to meet.

With love, gratitude and appreciation for all of God's creatures.

Nancy, Meow Meow (in photo) and Alma
 
 
 
Dear Nancy, Ah, that is a warm beautiful compassionate story. Sweet photo too!
 I was dealing with some anger at the way this homeless vet. was conning me, so I went to a matinee and watched a sad yet very compassionate movie called Labor Day. It has a rather happy ending, however overall it is a sad poignant drama about an older romance. Anyway, it left me rather melancholy about my older Monkish celebate style of life. Ron(I downloaded Honey, my...)
 

No comments: