Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I am responsible for living as fully as I possibly can

From The Elephant Journal .com
 
Ra Divakar LIKE: Within me exists a world of awe and splendor, and every morning is a reminder of my innate obligation to participate in my own majesty.
 
Ra Divakar LIKE: Each day is an opportunity for me to discover deeper truths about myself!
 
Ron Alexander Well I like it all so here is the rest, thanks Ra!
 
LIKE:I am responsible for the growth and maintenance of mindfulness in my own life...
 
LIKE: Every moment is an invitation for me to grant others the space they need to be themselves.
 
LIKE:..This life is my inheritance as a human being and I will claim it by living as fully as I possibly can through mindful and compassionate participation.
 
LIKE: May any reward I receive be recycled through my service to others!


No comments: