Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Courage to Undertake Great Works or ?

 
 
 
 
Keep alive within you and bring under wise control that courage which makes you long to undertake great works, which others might consider it folly to attempt.
St. Mary Euphrasia Pelletier(gratefulness.org)
Embrace the World
Well, I have to admit, I still have the thoughts that somehow, my works are for a great cause, however my energy is diminishing as I get older, so I wonder if peaceful acceptance is more conducive to my emotional well-being now?
 

 
 

Today, with each one I meet, let me quietly bless them. Let me bless them with my acceptance, by refraining from preaching or telling them anything, by refusing to demand change of any kind, by refusing to give any signal that they are less than perfect. Thus I communicate the truth. ACIM

No comments: