Sunday, February 16, 2014

Trying to log off facebook lol plus SAILING AND SWMMING WITH DOLPHINS

 
Good night, lol, it has been a long yet satisfying day ended up by watching The Monument Men - very well done in my book! Courageous artist soldiers! Sleep well with sweet colorful dreams, ron
Photo: Good night, lol, it has been a long yet satisfying day ended up by watching The Monument Men - very well done in my book! Courageous artist soldiers! Sleep well with sweet colorful dreams, ron

 
 
 
Ron Alexander's photo.
 
  •  
    Mary Rose Winkler Spectacular, you drew this Ron? Wow, you have got talent and I love it... you go guy... there must be tons of places where you are that would be honored to hang your precious gifts to display to the world... let me know how/if I can help in any way dear man and thank you for being you Ron
    Ron Alexander Oh no, Mary Rose Winkler, I had an illustrator - Chad Chrysler, however he sold me all of his originals, because my children's book was about the Golden Rules - not just the Christian one, which he got upset about. The dog is Honey, who was quite a sailor and quite a healer too! She flew out to California, where she helped me working with life-threatened kids at Jerry Jampolsky's Center for Attitudinal mainly based on ACIM principles. Remember his book LOVE IS LETTING GO OF FEAR?
  • 1
  •  
    Cheryl Lynn beautiful art .. and now with children .... your big, kind n generous heart amazes me every day Sir Ron
  • Mary Rose Winkler I sure do remember the book, it was my bible, that one and TEACH ONLY LOVE, in fact, after they fell apart, used ones have come to me over the years and I just look at them and smile... another favorite of mine was Ken Wapnicks 50Principles of the Course... I still have that one, it is ripped, torn, spilled on, written on etc... but I can still read it Ron. And what is amazing is reading my old notes and finding that I have put them to good use in my daily life,... that puts a smile on my face...

    You know what I mean right? Ron Alexander

  • Ron Alexander Of course, I know what you mean dear friend Mary Rose Winkler - do you winter in Florida as that would be a good place to marked my nautical and tropical stories?
     

  •  
  • Ron Alexander Oh, Mary Rose Winkler, Jerry and Diane Cirincione Jampolsky are hosting an International Conference on their Attitudinal Healing in San Francisco next August. I hope to be there?
    

  • No comments: