Thursday, February 13, 2014

Immense Shift in Consciousness?

"IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS IMMENSE SHIFT IN YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS YOU WILL NEED TO RELEASE ALL JUDGMENT & ATTACHMENT TO THE OUTCOME OF THE MATERIAL WORLD’S PROBLEMS. JUDGMENT BINDS YOU TO THAT WHICH YOU JUDGE AND PULLS YOU INTO THE CONFLICT CREATING THE “BEST” OUTCOME.

WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD, YOU NEEDED THE POLARITIES OF LIFE TO LEARN THROUGH CONFLICT RESOLUTION. NOW, YOU ARE AN ADULT AND YOU CAN LEARN THROUGH REMEMBERING YOUR TRUE SELF. YOU ALSO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR REALITY, SO THAT YOU CAN CREATE A REALITY FREE OF THE ILLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF A POLARIZED WORLD." ~ Busta Move Strantz ~
Ron Alexander I agree with Doug D Potts: For me the only judgement that needs to be released is the illusion of suffering, of imperfection of oneself. When we remember wholeness in self, perfection of one, it creates an unstoppable landslide, a contagious wave to enlightenment within all of consciousness.
Ra Divakar Yep, I agree Bro! We have to face the "material world" with our body and our ego as long as we are here on earth. However, as Doug wisely points out is our "wholeness in self, perfection of one!

 
 
Photo: "IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS IMMENSE SHIFT IN YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS YOU WILL NEED TO RELEASE ALL JUDGMENT & ATTACHMENT TO THE OUTCOME OF THE MATERIAL WORLD’S PROBLEMS. JUDGMENT BINDS YOU TO THAT WHICH YOU JUDGE AND PULLS YOU INTO THE CONFLICT CREATING THE “BEST” OUTCOME. 

WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD, YOU NEEDED THE POLARITIES OF LIFE TO LEARN THROUGH CONFLICT RESOLUTION. NOW, YOU ARE AN ADULT AND YOU CAN LEARN THROUGH REMEMBERING YOUR TRUE SELF. YOU ALSO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR REALITY, SO THAT YOU CAN CREATE A REALITY FREE OF THE ILLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF A POLARIZED WORLD." ~ Busta Move Strantz ~

*



Ron Alexander I am not sure I agree with this, I think we need to be very aware of what is going around us and send out love to those who need it the most - even our "enemies"! Possibly, I am of the Boddhisattva belief - Dalai Lama explains it well - simply they agree to stay on this plane to help as much as possible.
Mary Rose Winkler Oh for sure Ron, I thought or took it to mean the very same thing that you said... to stop judging and starting loving yes? And to return to love, to our innocence, to the spiritual soul that we all having a physical experience. That was the way I to...
Ron Alexander You are probably right dear Friend/Sister, I just thought I read some escapism in his philosophy? Anyway, it is good to feel affirmed by His Holiness, isn't it! Thanks for your inspiration and support. Love ya, ron

 
Mary Rose Winkler Oh you bet Ron, I think we're all saying the same thing in different words, and I try or (work at it LOL) at "seeing" the innocence behind everything and you know what Ron? Lately it's working LOL ... I am seeing the innocence, the return to love, the intent of the request or vision or statement,

And the miraculous part about it is that I'm seeing love in everything... is that me allowing myself to see it or is it appearing more, or am I recognizing pure love...? Whatever it is, *excuse the pun* I am loving it and you my friend... thank you for sharing your wisdom and grace with us here... your presence has opened my eyes, and I am grateful to you for sharing you Ron

No comments: