Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Good Night Peace Theme

Peace is my theme for the day, and I expect to have a peaceful night in bed, despite having the sniffles! Love this quote: "Make peace with your past, so it will not disturb your present." Good night, y'all wonderful supportive inspirational friends! Peace!
 
Mary Rose Winkler Good night awesome friend, sweet dreams
  •  
    Elena Salvador Goodnight, Ron. I have a cold too.
  •  
    Keenan W Robinson Great way to snooze . Awwww Peace Ron.
    Ron Alexander Thanks dears Mary Rose Winkler, Elena Salvadord, and Keenan W Robinson and all you "likers"! I did not have a good night's sleep, as I did not take antihistamine as they have a bad hangover - cloud my thinking the next day, and I want to go sailing with the vets. today. However that quote about "making peace with my past" has jolted me into making amends with a few people - or "attempting" to make amends. How they react to my overture is their business! And the other quote about Peace being a "minute to minute" thing "not an idea" helps me to breathe more consciously. And the running sinuses really force me to watch my breath more consciously. Peace still reigns!

    No comments: