Monday, March 28, 2016

"I continue to experience a quantum leap in the expansion of my consciousness,..

"I continue to experience a quantum leap in the expansion of my consciousness, well-being, joy, financial abundance, career, creativity, and peace with ease and grace. And so it is!"
Emmanuel Dagher with Audrey Napier and 2 others.
7 hrs
Hi my friend, It's Manifesting Monday!
The picture in this post is sacred geometry which is in a specific configuration that supports a person's ability to crea...te more wholeness and well-being in their lives. So, after writing what you'd like to manifest today, take a moment and just view the picture. Then, express gratitude to the Universe for the blessings about to come your way, and if you feel guided, share this post so others will have the opportunity to do the same!
Thank you for sharing these posts with your friends and loved ones as it magnifies the manifesting vortex for all.
As you know, something magical happens when 2 or more gather together and share their desired manifestations in a group setting.
By coming together in group consciousness and holding the space of "YES" for each others manifestations, we create a powerful vortex for them to show up much more quickly.
Also, when we hold the space for someone else, we MAGNIFY the blessings in our own life too.
It's such an honor to receive feedback about how our Manifesting Mondays have been creating miracles for you!
Please share your desired vision/manifestation by commenting it below. Then, take moment to read a few of the other comments and hold the space of "YES, I see this for you too."
Here's the Manifesting Formula:
Step 1: Open up with an affirmative/empowered statement such as "I am, I have, I create, I affirm, I choose, I now step into, etc..."
These statements immediately begin anchoring our desired manifestations into the present moment.
Some phrases we want to stay away from are: "I want or I need," because they keep our manifestations just out of reach.
Step 2: Share desired manifestation.
Step 3: Magnify the statement with "This or something greater & so it is!"
This final statement opens us up to receiving our blessings without having to be limited to the specifics of the how, where, when, who, why's that usually block us from actually attracting what we'd like to experience.
So here is my desired manifestation for this week:
"I continue to experience a quantum leap in the expansion of my consciousness, well-being, joy, financial abundance, career, creativity, and peace with ease and grace. And so it is!"
Now, it's your turn to share my friend. What would you like thousands of amazing friends across the world, including myself to envision with you?
Give yourself permission to receive this kind of love and support.
Over the coming days and weeks ahead, begin to be mindful of how the Universe brings into your life your desired manifestation.
.(^_^).
.._/l\_..
Emmanuel
Artist: Unknown

No comments: