Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 16 - Exquisite Expression of Nature

"I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars." —Walt Whitman
 
Welcome to Day 16—Living NatureAs we've discussed, connecting with nature is a wonderful way for us to witness the dance of the universe and to see ourselves as part of this magnificent symphony. Today, we have a very special visualization exercise that takes us on a journey through nature, enabling us to enter the silence through the wonderland that is nature's rich and limitless bounty.
Let today's experience remind you how important it is for our health and wellbeing to connect with nature and enjoy all that it generously offers us each day.
Our centering thought for today is:


I am an exquisite expression of nature.
We're looking forward to sharing today's journey with you.
Blessings,


MINDFUL MOMENT
Commit to spending some time in nature today. Whether you choose to be active or simply gaze at the stars in the night sky, express your heartfelt gratitude for all that nature offers you and for your place in this beautiful cosmic dance.
Our Sanskrit mantra:
Om Bhavam Namah
I am absolute existence. I am a field of all possibilities.

An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day. Thoreau 


Todays' meditation was exquisite, the music soothing helping me reflect on being out in nature today. The wind was sharp and cold so I sat behind a sand dune instead of the beach. Sea Oats and Sweet Grass cover the sand dunes and the wind smelled very sweet as I did my breathing meditation. The setting sun had occasional clouds passing over it. One cloud looked like a playful puppy diving into the sun. Later the sunrays pouring over a large cliff - like cloud looked like a giant waterfall. I was spellbound and smiling at the vision and at the wonderful scent filling my nostrils and my lungs. It was a equisite meditation as the guided meditation with Deepak tonight! I am an exquisite expression of nature.
 
 

No comments: