Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Benefits of Juice Cleansing Fast

Good for the body is the work of the body, good for the soul the work
of the soul, and good for either the work of the other.
  ~Henry David
Thoreau


Subject: CONGRATULATIONS! You've completed the 16-day Healthy Custom Cleanse!
 
 I missed you this AM upon return of jars. I tried on old pairs of jeans - one fit - a size 38, which means I lost 6 inches on waist. The most important thing is that I have that increased core energy, not the hyper caffienated type but Prana - Life Force. I am continuing to fast for a while. I don't have desire for whole foods right now, we will see at the typical mid-afternoon lull? Also, I did not take any pain pills during this time or vitamins for that matter. Thanks for the great quotes and inspiration.   A friend of mine told me that her Father an artist had a "rheumatoid arthritis" so bad that he could not lift a paint brush and he went through a cleansing juice fast for 2 weeks then spent 4 more days in a "clean" room where everything was sterile and fresh oxygen was pumped in. And now he is painting better than ever. His MD told him that arthritis is a "modern" disease caused by toxins in our food, water and environment
No mistake, ron
Dear Ron, I want to take a moment to commend you for making it through (with flying colors) your 16-Day Healthy Custom Cleanse! I know I've said this before, but your journey is soo inspirational to me and it has been a pleasure to join you during your cleanse. I will miss your cheerful greetings every morning! Maybe down the line you will do it again :-) Let's keep in touch, and always feel free to contact me via phone or e-mail. Best of luck to you! Should you decide that you are interested in taking part in the 6-month program, I am happy to talk to you more about this. You can also get a good idea of the program on my website, joducey.com. Take care! Leaving you with a few more quotes I thought you might enjoy: People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. ~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

He who knows others is learned; He who knows himself is wise.
~Lao-tzu, Tao te Ching
 
When your heart speaks, take good notes.  ~Judith Campbell
 
Intuition is a spiritual faculty and does not explain, but simply
points the way.  ~Florence Scovel Shinn
 
It is only when we silent the blaring sounds of our daily existence
that we can finally hear the whispers of truth that life reveals to
us, as it stands knocking on the doorsteps of our hearts.
  ~K.T. Jong
Good for the body is the work of the body, good for the soul the work
of the soul, and good for either the work of the other.  ~Henry David
Thoreau

Namaste Ron!
Jo

No comments: