Saturday, May 20, 2017

...when you seek the kingdom, when your specific goal is to live consciously, to be aware of the Presence, many things happen, and what happens is none of your business.

Meditation really helps me to live consciously. 
Jim Rosemergy
Not long ago, I was talking with a friend. She was asking about goals. There was something she wanted to happen. I thought my reply to this dear friend might b...e helpful to you or at least cause you to consider the mystical way of life. I replied...
For many years, I have lived a life without earthly goals. In fact, a couple of statements are my daily bread, "Nothing needs to happen," and "Manifestation is none of my business." This seems contrary to the guidance that we must have a specific goal.
The truth is I have a specific goal: consciousness, awareness. My specific "goal" is to be increasingly aware of the presence of God. The good news is that life flows from this consciousness. There is a great principle at work...seek first the kingdom (a consciousness of God) ...and all things will be added unto you. Remember Jesus saying this? Mt. 6:33.
Most of what we pursue is life is what Jesus called added things.
Here's what I have discovered...when you seek the kingdom, when your specific goal is to live consciously, to be aware of the Presence, many things happen, and what happens is none of your business. However, no matter what is made manifest, it is an "added thing."

No comments: