Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I have only the breath and the longing, I will offer them to the now...

BEAUTIFUL: I may have been here before
this time I brought flowers
I think I may sit down with this place
I have only the breath and the longing
I will offer them to the now...

...
Thanks Tracy of Soul Beckons, Will and Artist - Lucy Campbel
 
Soul Beckons
4 hrs
The listening Space
I may have been here before
this time I brought flowers
I think I may sit down with this place...
I have only the breath and the longing
I will offer them to the now

I feel as if I did not stay here long enough the last visit
perhaps it is because I felt underdressed
these seats are uncomfortable
and I start to feel as if
I may have forgotten something
Yet the view is wide and hopeful
I smell the ways the past used to abide here
it makes my bones kind of sad
the breeze blows differently in this corner
I can hear a hundred forgotten voices
Here I will embark upon a conversation
with the echoes in my heart
this time I will be a better listener
I feel like sharing pieces of me
accepting the pieces of her
There is something healing in the mixture
the light is upon us
the shadows are dancing
softly we hum together
heart emoticon
Peace on your path,
Tracy Soul Beckons
Artist ~ Lucy Campbell

No comments: