Thursday, July 7, 2016

Go within for more power

 
Go Within for More Power
Ever notice, Ron, that in the long run those who don't eventually go "within," often go "without"?
You've got the power, ...
The Universe

"It's the power-building phase of your astrological cycle. To take maximum advantage, convey the following message to your subconscious mind: 'I know you will provide me with an abundance of insight, inspiration and energy for whatever intention I choose to focus on. And during the next four weeks, my intention will be to cultivate, expand and refine my personal power. I will especially focus on what author Stephen R. Covey call 'the capacity to overcome deeply embedded habits and to cultivate higher, more effective ones.'"Free Will Astrology by Rob Brezsney for Libras like me, Ron Alexander


No comments: