Sunday, November 12, 2017

Without peace, there is very little true happiness in my life:

Without peace, there is very little true happiness in my life:
Patricia Massias: Ron Alexander I don't mean to sound overly critical, but right now your affirmation sounds rather dry and pedantic - juice it up some! Give it some sparkle and life... make it sizzle.
Happiness is visceral, it vibrates in every cell in my body... I delight in the pure joy of being alive... wonder surrounds me. I live in constant awe.😎☯️💟Gratitude and generosity are my playground, and I always notice ways to have play and have fun.🤔🤗


Ron Alexander: Talking about dry and pedantic, Patricia, here is my most effective mantra moment to moment as much as possible: INHALE PEACE, EXHALE THANK YOU, INHALE PEACE, EXHALE THANK YOU. Without peace there is little happiness in my life!

😇🤗

No comments: