Saturday, November 11, 2017

I increase my happiness every day

I increase my happiness every day
I am in awe, as I grow, at my wonderful experience of life, the good and "bad". I breathe in that awe, and then some. Be in contact with the most important people in your life, by phone, email, fb or face to face. Building a Self is most important job in your life.The journey of expanding consciousness unites the seasons of life.
Day 13 – Time and the Seasons of Your Life
Just as each day unfolds from dawn to dusk, so also does our full life span, from beginning to end. As we move through the seasons of our life, we experience different kinds of growth. we progress from our time as a student, to focusing on a career, then perhaps to family and later toward retirement. Every phase offers opportunities to grow in character, compassion, understanding, and self-awareness. Our meditation today shows us how by staying in the present moment we can find fulfillment at every stage of our life.
Our centering thought for today is:
I increase my happiness every day.
Shara Vana Ya
My awareness is aligned with the creative power of the universe.
“Happiness, not in another place but this place...not for another hour, but this hour.” – Walt Whitman
Oprah & Deepak's 21-Day Meditation Experience makes meditation easy, fun, and inspiring. Find out more: http://bit.ly/1EXZyHt
CHOPRACENTERMEDITATION.COM

No comments: