Tuesday, November 7, 2017

I make time today for my healing.

I make time today for my healing.
My true self has no limits or boundaries in time and space.
Day 9 – Lose Your Beliefs About Time
By participating in modern society, it’s difficult not to automatically adopt many limiting beliefs about time. For instance, we believe that our time is limited, and we only have so much time to meet our demands. We often have to race against time, and expect that our time will eventually run out. These beliefs depend on the false premise that our true nature is as temporary as our changing bodies and our transitory thoughts. In today’s meditation, we learn that when we know our true self as present awareness, we transform our beliefs about time. We realize that time is not a fixed thing outside of us that measures our life, but a malleable experience we create from within our awareness.
Our centering thought for today is:
I make time today for my healing.
“Be present in all things and thankful for all things.” – Maya Angelou
Oprah & Deepak's 21-Day Meditation Experience makes meditation easy, fun, and inspiring. Find out more: http://bit.ly/1EXZyHt
CHOPRACENTERMEDITATION.COM

No comments: